Wednesday, December 21, 2011

What do I do? I think I still like her but I’m not sure about the situation!?

I liked this girl since elementary (girl A) but I hadn't seen her in years (we’re 18). Anyways I found out what her email was was last year through someone. Anyways at this time I started to like another girl (girl B) and that really prevented me from really getting close to the girl from elementary. Anyways I’ve more or less closed with girl B for reasons that I cant tell you it’s a very long story that’s over a year old and its only recently that I’ve concentrated a bit more on girl A. The reason I brought up girl B was because you people would ask what happened between last year and now if you liked girl A. anyways girl A broke up with her bf so I figured I’d see her again as friends. The first time was about 2 weeks ago and she didn’t show up (I know the reason). Then to kind off make it up, she invited me to a club with her friends. When I got there, she was already drunk and everything, so I more or less spent my night making sure nothing happened to here (I didn’t bring her home because I didn’t have the means and her friends were going to do that). More or less, I watched her make out with a guy gong up and going up the stairs and back down and the works. I figured it was something that only happened like once or twice. When I spoke to her the day later (we tried getting in touch before that) she said that she doesn’t go out to clubs often but when she does, that happens. Now I’m wondering what I should do. I still like her but what are my options? And I don’t know if she knows that I like her. Also, I'm finished with girl B. I only mentioned it because that was the only thing holding to go after the other one. And that’s not my point. What I meant to say was she gets drunk even time at clubs so if it exactly like this every time now what would happen when we go out?

0 comments:

Post a Comment